Books, Reviews, etc.
- Masaki Aida, ``Some fundamental concepts underlying my research activities,'' IEICE Communications Society Global Newsletter., vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 5-8, December 2020
- Masaki Aida, Introduction to Network Dynamics, Morikita Publishing Co. LTD., 2020. (in Japanese)
- Masaki Aida, Chisa Takano and Masaki Ogura, ``On the fundamental equation of user dynamics and the structure of online social networks,'' Proceedings of NetSci-X 2020: Sixth International Winter School and Conference on Network Science, pp. 155-170, Springer Proceedings in Complexity, 2020.
- Masaki Aida, ``The beating heart of new fundamental theory that supports the emerging hyper-connected society,'' Journal of IEICE, vol. 100, no. 12, pp. 1379-1384, December 2017. (in Japanese)
- Masaki Aida, Distributed Control and Hierarchical Structure in Information Networks, Information Network Science Series, vol. 3, Corona Publishing Co. Ltd., 2015. (in Japanese)
- Masaki Aida, Chapters 5 and 11 of Introduction to Information Network Science, Information Network Science Series, vol. 1, Corona Publishing Co. Ltd., 2015. (in Japanese)
- Masaki Aida, Chapter 13 of Foundations of Queueing Theory and Its Applications, Connection to the Future with Digital Series, vol. 29, Kyoritsu Shuppan Co., Ltd., 2014. (in Japanese)
- Masaki Aida and Hideyuki Koto, ``Structure and dynamics of social networks revealed by data analysis of actual communication services,'' Book Chapter in Handbook of Social Network Technologies and Applications, Borko Furht (Ed.), Chapter 2, Springer, pp. 23-43, November 2010. (Google Books)
- Tatsunori Hirano, Chisa Takano and Masaki Aida, ``A spread strategy of communication service based on a social network model,'' International Seminar on System Design (ISSD 2009), pp. 206-210, November 2009.
- Wataru Saito, Yudai Honma and Masaki Aida, ``User equilibrium assignment model for commuter traffic in Tokyo metropolitan area,'' International Seminar on System Design (ISSD 2009), pp. 201-205, November 2009.
- Masaki Aida, Keisuke Ishibashi, Chisa Takano and Hiroyoshi Miwa, ``Using data on communications traffic in a new approach to analyzing large-scale social networks and user-dynamics,'' 2004 IEICE Society Conference, BS-9-14, September 2004.
- Masaki Aida, Naoto Miyoshi and Keisuke Ishibashi, ``A scalable and lightweight QoS monitoring technique combining passive and active approaches: On the mathematical formulation of CoMPACT Monitor,'' Proceedings of Queueing Symposium: Stochastic Models and Their Applications, pp. 275-284, Kakegawa, January 20-22, 2003.
- Naveen Prakash Jung Shah, Yoshitsugu Tsuchiya and Masaki Aida, ``Report of the 4th APSITT 2001 - Internet video conference between Kathmandu and Atami,'' IEICE Communications Society Global Newsletter, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 15-18, November 2002.
- Keisuke Ishibashi and Masaki Aida, ``Modeling spartial locality of Internet access patterns,'' 2002 IEICE Society Conference, SB-13-12, September 2002.
- Masaki Aida, Naoto Miyoshi and Keisuke Ishibashi, ``A scalable and lightweight QoS monitoring technique combing passive and active approaches: on mathematical formulation of CoMPACT Monitor,'' Research reports on mathematical and computing science, Tokyo Institute of Technology, B-382, July 2002.
- Keisuke Ishibashi, Toshiyuki Kanazawa and Masaki Aida, ``Evaluation of active/passive collaboration-type performance measurement scheme,'' 2002 IEICE General Conference, SB-13-4, March 2002.
Back to Top Page